Delivery and payment methods
GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. The products have a 14-day return policy.
2. The delivery time depends on the area and the selected method of delivery. If the item has been sold out, the customer will immediately be notified.
3. If the customer receives a wrong item or the item is defective, the customer must inform the Stilettoshop.eu customer service about the defect without any delay by e-mail info(at)stilettoshop.eu or by telephone +358 50 324 9757 (Mon – Fri 10-17 UCT+2 Finnish time).
4. Stilettoshop.eu is not responsible for situations upon which the delivery is prevented or delayed by factors that are beyond Stilettoshop.eu's influence, such as general disturbances in public transport or other actions that might hinder or prevent deliveries.
5. We deliver to the following countries:
Argentina, Australia, Austria, Bahrain, Belarus, Belgium, Brazil, Brunei, Bulgaria, Canada, Canary Islands, Chile, China, Croatia, Cyprus, Denmark, Egypt, Estonia, Finland, France, Georgia, Germany, Great Britain, Greece, Hong Kong, Hungary, Iceland, Iraq, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Japan, Kuwait, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malaysia, Mexico, Monaco, Morocco, New Zealand, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Qatar, Romania, Russia, San Marino, Saudi Arabia, Singapore, Slovakia, Slovenia, South Korea, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, The Czech Republic, The Netherlands, The United Arab Emirates, The United States,Turkey, Ukraine.
1. Delivery Time
The delivery time depends on the area and the selected method of delivery (Economy, Express). We always strive for the earliest possible delivery. If we notice that the delivery might take longer than usual we will contact the customer immediately.
2. Delivery Methods
The available delivery methods are Express mail service. DHL Economy or DHL express areas where the Express Mail service is not available. The delivery will be made to the address indicated by the recipient.
3. Payment methods
ONLINE BANKS AND LUOTTOKUNTA
Online banking and credit card payments are processed by Klarna AB.
Paytrail Corporation, Business Identity Code: 2122839-7
Lutakko Square 7
40100 Jyväskylä FINLAND
Phone: +358 207 181830
Description of service
Paytrail Oyj purchases the receivable, i.e. the payment from the online store and offers you the possibility to pay using any payment method mentioned on the web page. The information about the payment is delivered to the seller immediately!
You have the right to return the items in accordance with the Consumer Protection Act. You can directly deal with the seller.
On bank online service the recipient is Paytrail Oyj (Corp.)
The payment is credited to the seller.
PAYMENTS THROUGH LUOTTOKUNTA
Stilettoshop.eu acts solely as the marketer of products and services and will deliver the products to the buyer. Stilettoshop.eu is only liable for marketing and delivering the products and handling of possible reclamations. You can, if necessary, make the complaint directly to Paytrail Corporation.
Paytrail Corporation acts as the seller when payment is made through Luottokunta and the trade transaction is made between the customer and Paytrail Corporation. The seller is liable for all obligations related to trade. Paytrail Corporation is also the recipient of the payment.
In Luottokunta payment methods the seller of the product and the payee is Paytrail Corporation. Possible reclamations, however, should primarily be dealt with the supplier of the product.
Accepted Credit Cards: Visa, MasterCard and AMEX.
4. Return policy and replacing product(s)
All product(s) have a full 14-day return right. The returned product(s) must be unused and unchanged. The return shipment is free of charge when the DHL return tag included in the original parcel is used. Please note that if you wish to exchange items, it can take as long as two weeks before the return parcel returns to our warehouse. Returns will be processed as soon as they arrive. Returned product(s) can be replaced with similar product(s) or with product(s) valued the same or less. Returned items are fully refunded if they are unused or the defect can be verified to be of manufacture origin. When replacing products, the possible price difference will be refunded.
Return the DHL express parcel by following these simple steps:
1. Notify the Stilettoshop.eu Customer Service of the return by e-mail: email@example.com. Please inform us of the product(s) you are about to return, the order number found on the original order's receipt and your contacts. If you have not received a DHL return parcel tag inside the original parcel, please inform us of your preferred DHL Service Point too. Service Point locations can be searched on your local DHL Express home page. Stilettoshop.eu will send you the DHL return tag by e-mail once the information of the preferred Service Point has been received by Stilettoshop.eu Customer Service.
2. Attach the returns parcel tag on the parcel with clear tape or reuse the original packaging with the clear document pouch. Do not cover any barcodes. Place possible invoices (on returns outside the EU) underneath the parcel tag into the document pouch.
3. Go to your local DHL Express homepage. Schedule a pick up by clicking on "Request a courier pick up". Choose e-Return. The courier pick up service can also be ordered by phone on your local DHL Express Customer Service. Alternatively, you can search for the nearest DHL Service Point on the home page if you prefer delivering the return directly to a DHL Service Point.
4. Fill in all the needed information. The 10 digit waybill number can be found on the return parcel tag right under the top barcode.
5. Hand the parcel to the DHL courier. Alternatively, you can hand in the return directly to your chosen DHL Service Point.
Refunding will be made once the return has arrived at our warehouse, and has been processed. The refund will be made by using the same payment method the original order was paid with.
Returning of DHL economy parcel:
1. Attach the returns parcel tag on the parcel with clear tape or reuse the original packaging with the clear document pouch. Do not cover any barcodes. Place possible invoices (on returns outside the EU) underneath the parcel tag into the document pouch.
2. Drop off the return parcel to the same DHL service point from which the parcel was picked up
5. The cancellation of order
The customer may cancel their order if the delivery has not taken place within a reasonable time. Order cancellation must be notified without any delay by e-mail to info(at)stilettoshop.eu or by calling +358 50 324 9757. In general, we will notify our customers by e-mail or phone, if the delivery time is differs from the delivery times stated on our website. Stilettoshop.eu reserves the right to cancel the order and return the money to the customer's account.
6. Contact information
Stilettoshop.eu/ Stiletto Oy
Tel. +358 50 324 9757.